QFF Platinum requesting release of extra Classic Reward seats?

The responses to this sound like this WP benefit is available to them only, i.e. requesting for a family member is out of the question. Correct???

WP and P1 can request for family members, but not friends.

The responses to this sound like this WP benefit is available to them only, i.e. requesting for a family member is out of the question. Correct???
WP and P1 can request for family. Random friends on the interwebs is not allowed, but I was desperate and wanted to add to the useless question pool.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Evening! QF WP here, considering requesting a release of 2 x J seats on QF72, SIN PER, one way any day between 2nd - 6th March 2025. Is anybody able and willing to check EF for me? I don't have any subscriptions of that nature. TYIA
(Was lucky enough to secure Classic J seats PER SIN travelling end of Feb 25)

Evening! QF WP here, considering requesting a release of 2 x J seats on QF72, SIN PER, one way any day between 2nd - 6th March 2025. Is anybody able and willing to check EF for me? I don't have any subscriptions of that nature. TYIA
You can do a free trial for their Pro Subscription for 5 days

AFF has a dedicated thread to ask for flight loadings here: Flight Availability/Loadings & Upgrade Probability Help Desk

Another newbie question on the topic: do the requests apply to QF mainline / own metal only or can I add a 3K connection to it?
Requests are only for QF-operated services, although if there's 3K availability a competent agent should be able to create a multi-city booking with the QF/3K connection, assuming you get the seats released.

2nd - I8
3rd - I2
4th - I0
5th - I2
6th - I6

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back