The Master SQ Guide (Krisflyer, Waitlists & Waitlists Clearing)

Still that amex j is a good price. Did you use a link or offer?
Amex Platinum charge card travel benefit - I was really surprised at that fare for Summer travel

I struggled to get similar fares for just around Xmas. I personally think demand will slowly start to drop over the next 12-24 months

If the email from travel associates quoting $9,000 is to be believed, suffice to say there are much cheaper options out there.

Earlybird for Europe 2025 has dropped, just got the email 🤩🤩

Wow very expensive compared to previous years, NYC airports not included. What a shame, Much better value to be had on other airlines.

I got as good a deal as I was going to get being a cheapskate who likes to fly better airlines in Y. Not as good as 2023 though. Flying to Milan for a planned Switzerland, Slovenia, northern Italy trip next May.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Am I right in thinking that SQ no longer releases Saver F awards from Australia?

Not sure of what’s going on currently but I got an F saver SYD-SIN about 6 or 7 months ago for mid-Dec departure.

EDIT: booking was made late March for a mid-December departure. On the 777.

Last edited:

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back