The Master SQ Guide (Krisflyer, Waitlists & Waitlists Clearing)

Still that amex j is a good price. Did you use a link or offer?
Amex Platinum charge card travel benefit - I was really surprised at that fare for Summer travel

I struggled to get similar fares for just around Xmas. I personally think demand will slowly start to drop over the next 12-24 months

If the email from travel associates quoting $9,000 is to be believed, suffice to say there are much cheaper options out there.

Earlybird for Europe 2025 has dropped, just got the email 🤩🤩

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Wow very expensive compared to previous years, NYC airports not included. What a shame, Much better value to be had on other airlines.

I got as good a deal as I was going to get being a cheapskate who likes to fly better airlines in Y. Not as good as 2023 though. Flying to Milan for a planned Switzerland, Slovenia, northern Italy trip next May.

Am I right in thinking that SQ no longer releases Saver F awards from Australia?

Not sure of what’s going on currently but I got an F saver SYD-SIN about 6 or 7 months ago for mid-Dec departure.

EDIT: booking was made late March for a mid-December departure. On the 777.

Last edited:

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

Back