Tier Matching at DJ - Oct 2010 [Offer closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: Tier Matching at DJ

One thing is for sure, borgetti will want a greater business share and he will do what is necessary to get it.

An enticement is therefore necessary

For the sales people out there what is the general rule in retaining customers versus the cost of attracting new clientele? It is as much a qf issue as well

Email to DJ just sent. As we may have to start flying DJ for work soon due to cost cutting might as well try to get the Gold status from the start. Will let you know what the outcome is.

Mille

Tier Matching at DJ - Process

Hi guys.

Has Virgin rejected anyone's request? And have you been flying a little with them already? I've flown them a bit but never bothered logging my velocity number.

M

I just sent mine off to the email at the start of this thread.

I think it is a great promotion. I always fly Qantas due to the benefits and lounge, but I would be happy to switch some of my business to Virgin if there are cheaper and/or more convenient flights, provided I get priority bags/skip queues/lounge access. That stuff is more important to me than amassing FF points.

Tier Matching at DJ - Process

Hi guys.

Has Virgin rejected anyone's request? And have you been flying a little with them already? I've flown them a bit but never bothered logging my velocity number.

M

I haven't seen any posts in this thread about being denied a comp. You could look yourself if you're interested ;)

As for never logging your number, it's hard to get anywhere if you don't do so :p

I've just sent the email.

Its been a little disappointing with QF lately but didn't consider switching DJ as i didnt want to start again as a NB.

Hopefully it gets processed soon as I need to book next weeks flights.

Do i need to PM Velocity reward?

Hi all,

I'm amazed by the efficiency of velocity reward and the resident AFF representative here.

i'm now a gold velocity member :)

I've been a bit disappointed with QF lately and felt that they were taking my business for granted. I think I will start to use a DJ from now on and see how it goes. (I just hope there isnt anymore IT issues)

Hi all,

I'm amazed by the efficiency of velocity reward and the resident AFF representative here.

i'm now a gold velocity member :)

I've been a bit disappointed with QF lately and felt that they were taking my business for granted. I think I will start to use a DJ from now on and see how it goes. (I just hope there isnt anymore IT issues)

Really? :( I've heard nothing yet. Did you PM somebody?

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Sorry Lawless didn't get a chance to reply.

They are very efficient. Will be using DJ from next week.

I'm at the QC Perth and it's so busy.

Got my upgrade to Gold!! :)

Thanks Velocity, looking forward to checking out your lounge.

Is this something we can tell everybody we know to do or is something DJ may decide to stop doing any moment now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back