Vinomofo Wine Deals

Anyone know if this is just a re-badged 'Warhorse'? Or a made for VM wine?

I doubt its rebadged, as Vinomofo have sold War Horse before. More likely to be made for Vinomofo, especially given Pirramimma don't sell it direct and the highest priced wine they do sell is only $100:

Last edited:
I doublt its rebadged, as Vinomofo have sold War Horse before. More likely to be made for vinomofo, especially given Pirramimma don't sell it direct and the highest priced wine they do sell is only $100:

What a wonderful idea. Lets create a label from the thin air, put god knows what into the bottle, slap a ridiculous RRP on it, maybe get SK put one of his AI android robot glowing reviews complete with Doris plum and get VM to sell it to punters at a huge discount. Rinse, repeat.

What a wonderful idea. Lets create a label from the thin air, put god knows what into the bottle, slap a ridiculous RRP on it, maybe get SK put one of his AI android robot glowing reviews complete with Doris plum and get VM to sell it to punters at a huge discount. Rinse, repeat.

The ACCC will need to look at this sooner or later. Its no different to the supermarket chains and their fake discounts.

The ACCC will need to look at this sooner or later. Its no different to the supermarket chains and their fake discounts.
I suspect 80+% of the wine offered by mof_ and other retailers in the discount space are made up!

Last edited:
How ridiculous - the Hewitson Cask 66 2022 shiraz carries RRP of $450 and 99 point review from you know whom. An absolute rort and mispresentation. They will argue subjectivity but seriously, how many bottles did the winery sell at a price anywhere near the RRP - Zilch.. Nada!

How ridiculous - the Hewitson Cask 66 2022 shiraz carries RRP of $450 and 99 point review from you know whom. An absolute rort and mispresentation. They will argue subjectivity but seriously, how many bottles did the winery sell at a price anywhere near the RRP - Zilch.. Nada!
So true

I'm still waiting on the "new Very Expensive Picnic Blanket", as I could do with a picnic blanket. And it might help me justify buying more wine with Mrs Spirals....

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back