10,000 Woolworths rewards points for a travel insurance policy.

Now a veiled threat to suspend or cancel my Everyday Rewards account. Well I get zero worthwhile offers anyway so happy to be the Guinea pig here. Will continue pursuing through AFCA and see what happens. Suspect the threat won’t amount to anything but if it does I don’t really care. 😂

I'm cheering you on!

I've got 30k owing but haven't bothered to chase up yet with AFCA/Ombudsmen - just made the initial complaints and was hand-balled between ER and NIB - never receiving the promised follow ups from supervisors.

Now a veiled threat to suspend or cancel my Everyday Rewards account. Well I get zero worthwhile offers anyway so happy to be the Guinea pig here. Will continue pursuing through AFCA and see what happens. Suspect the threat won’t amount to anything but if it does I don’t really care. 😂

Has been a few months for this to progress but I received a call from the AFCA case manager today. I was informed that they had determined that NIB is the responsible party here despite them protesting that they aren’t. Apparently lots of information supplied by me but nothing at all from NIB. Case manager will now investigate and attempt to resolve. I was asked again what I would accept and I said missing points plus compensation for the time I’ve had to waste on this. Will see what NIB try to come back with next. 😂

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back