5,000 bonus points each on up to 3 international Qantas Hotels bookings (book by 5/8/24)

Most of the emails from freq flyer seem to come from the Philippines with associated poor engrish (some of the emails I’ve received are downright embarrassing… “spirit of Australia”!). The Filipinos tend to use “already” incorrectly. It will generally mean “I’ve just done this for you”.
Correct.
QF/JQ/VA all outsourced their back office activities to a Philippine based BPO.

*BPO = Business Process Outsourcing.

Looks like the standard offer Qantas tends to send a few days after you make a flight booking. i.e. targeted
I did make a Qantas booking the day before but this is the first time I have received this offer. Previous bookings have not generated the offer.

Still missing 5000 bonus points from last offer. Is there an automated way to make claim, like there is for flights? Or does it have to be done by email/chat? And has anyone had success in receiving missing bonus points?

Last edited:
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Still missing 5000 bonus points from last offer. Is there an automated way to make claim, like there is for flights? Or does it have to be done by email/chat? And has anyone had success in receiving missing bonus points?
No automated way

I emailed them
And got a support number

It’s now 10.5 weeks from checkout and they still haven’t turned up

Something going on at their end

3/3

after a follow up email to the one where they said “yes you’re eligible” it was 10.5 weeks since checkout and then some days more…
the last 5,000 has been added to my account overnight logged as created on 16 October

That completes the last outstanding points from my European vacation as I only had the two eligible bookings.

3/3

after a follow up email to the one where they said “yes you’re eligible” it was 10.5 weeks since checkout and then some days more…
the last 5,000 has been added to my account overnight logged as created on 16 October

That completes the last outstanding points from my European vacation as I only had the two eligible bookings.
Must be done in batches...i got my missing 3rd stay 5000 Qf points bonus overnight too...with date 16 October as well.

Without wishing to draw too much attention, I seem to have been credited an extra 5000 in the same batch process overnight (unless I am missing something- which I may be)

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back