AMEX Platinum Charge Benefits - Q&A

Also received the email about the down grade.
Also received the email. I have queried it with AMEX, who say according to their resources we still should have Radisson Premium membership. The agent I spoke to said this was the first they have heard of the downgrade and that they will investigate.
I also got an email response from Radisson which just quoted generic tier eligibity according to stays which warranted the downgrade. No mention of Amex partnership!

Also received the email. I have queried it with AMEX, who say according to their resources we still should have Radisson Premium membership. The agent I spoke to said this was the first they have heard of the downgrade and that they will investigate.
I also got an email response from Radisson which just quoted generic tier eligibity according to stays which warranted the downgrade. No mention of Amex partnership!
Could this be a system glitch and we will receive an apology email in a few days??

Response from Radission Rewards

Thank you very much for your email today, and for being a valued Radisson reward member.

We understand that you are contacting us regarding your tier status.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We have informed the relevant department, and they will look at your account and reinstate your premium status as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and patience during this time, we are sorry for this technical issue. We hope to have it resolved very soon.

Please reach out again should you need further assistance.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back