Nice wines I have drunk recently - Red or White

I've been a long-time subscriber to Naked Wines, and there is a big range of styles and some very decent wines for a good price point, as you're not dealing with BWS/etc/etc markups. Although, do check the ratings on the wines included in that mixed dozen. You maybe be better off ordering different wines from them and applying that voucher.
When I looked the delivery to my address was a killer

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Just devine. Soft, smooth, elegant.
I have another '21 and IMO it's not going to improve so it will be gone soon too.
Probably a perfect red for the hot SA summer to come.

View attachment 413161
Normally I usually order a couple of the Frugal Farmer but this vintage I only went with the Rifle Range and Basket Press- which sadly neither will be ready for consumption this summer. I might have to go and dig out some older bottles of them, along with some Rod and Spur which I have always enjoyed after about 6-7 years of cellaring.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

Back