Qantas Business Class meals & menus

QF520 SYD-BNE Sat Oct 26 738 VH-VYF sched 1205 actual pushback 1216 takeoff 1229 (16L)

Excellent service from CSM Libby and FA Amelia.

No PDB (I assume this is the standard for short hops now)

IMG_4396.jpeg
Had the seared beef and quinoa salad for lunch. Beef itself was a little bland but tender enough, and the accompanying salad was very tasty, count this one as a win. The other options were teriyaki chicken and a pumpkin soup.

Had the West Cape Howe Frankland Shiraz 2021 ($21 from the winery), nothing earth shaking but pleasantly smooth without aggressive tannins, and was a good match with lunch. Serafino sauv blanc was the other wine choice.

@LinaLee @Cloud9 sounds like you were both on the same flight !
Yes. And Ian was a gem. Very personalized.

Wished I went for the fish but had fish in the lounge earlier.
Post automatically merged:

QF35 today was fairly decent.
Dumplings and kimchi starter was good when it came out. Only had Neil's greens before turbulence put the cart away for a bit.

The snapper and scallops main was actually pretty stand out. Not often you'll hear me say that about anything on a plane, let alone fish.

Service in the cabin was topper. CSM Ian (big shout out) and his colleagues kept my cognac and pinot noir (I was surprised to be honest, don't often see one on QF J) topped up the whole way - kept dozing off and waking to find a full set of glasses.

View attachment 413308View attachment 413309
Oh we could have had an AFF in air gathering 😀. That would be a first?

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Yes. And Ian was a gem. Very personalized.

Wished I went for the fish but had fish in the lounge earlier.
Post automatically merged:

Oh we could have had an AFF in air gathering 😀. That would be a first?
I'm starting to wonder... you're not the lady I said bless you to when she sneezed in the lounge, are you?

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back