Qantas Points Club Discussion

This keeps happening to me and it's getting rather annoying keeping up with them all. I have flights from 24 September still showing 0. Will give it 1 more week before complaining, but I had to complain last time so was hoping it would sort itself out.
Ah damn that sucks, guess we could be in the same boat then? :(

How did you complain last time, used the missing points form or contact them directly?

I have also been hit with the same issue with the domestic U flights earning no status credits recently.

I raised it to the frequent flyer team and they acknowledged an issue with the Points Club linkage. Yes, they acknowledge that we are supposed to earn status credits as PC members. I think it will need to be manually credited while sorting things out.

I have also been hit with the same issue with the domestic U flights earning no status credits recently.

I raised it to the frequent flyer team and they acknowledged an issue with the Points Club linkage. Yes, they acknowledge that we are supposed to earn status credits as PC members. I think it will need to be manually credited while sorting things out.
Is that a common thread with previous posters ie Dom "U" Biz CR flights not posting? Or both "X" & "U"?

I recently flew QFi "U" and both posted fine. I have a "X" dom flight next weekend.

Is that a common thread with previous posters ie Dom "U" Biz CR flights not posting? Or both "X" & "U"?

I recently flew QFi "U" and both posted fine. I have a "X" dom flight next weekend.
Only U so far, would also note that the description was 'CLASSIC FLIGHT REWARD' instead of 'BUSINESS CLASSIC REWARD' like it is supposed to be.

The missing points form said that the flight had already been credited, so I had to email with a list of flights.

Last year it took me 11 months to have status credits for classic reward flights credited. QF had demoted me to not having Points Club at all, even though I had renewed PC+ !!! Many telephone calls and emails until it was fixed. Using the online form is of no use at all for classic reward flights. I have always kept my E-TKT and boarding passes until SCs are applied, and they were necessary as proof.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Apologies if this has already been asked before but thought I'd pose the question: do point transfers from hotel loyalty programs count towards points club status accrual? I've got some orphan Marriott points I'm planning on transferring over.

-RooFlyer88

Apologies if this has already been asked before but thought I'd pose the question: do point transfers from hotel loyalty programs count towards points club status accrual? I've got some orphan Marriott points I'm planning on transferring over.

-RooFlyer88
Yes, as far as I’m aware.

I similarly have some “orphan” Hyatt points that will expire by the end of December unless I burn or earn some more. I had contemplated transferring them a year ago but knocked PC out of the park and didn’t require them.

Meanwhile, I have a predicament with Hyatt points…

Yes they do. I transferred some Hilton points last year - of course they transferred incorrectly and it was a battle to get the missing points.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Recent Posts

Back