The totally off-topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that Foreigner. Wasn't sure if congratulations message should be sent and how.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

And the result was??????
Fell asleep and we just got there in time. Except golf was cancelled as there weren't enough playing. Friend was having breakfast and we ended up going to golf in his car. And then we found about a special deal for a new course which we played on Wednesday. ;)

Are we all ready for the real life Greek Tragedy to play out? They may get booted out of the Euro pretty soon.

Are we all ready for the real life Greek Tragedy to play out? They may get booted out of the Euro pretty soon.

Bring back the Drachma I say ;)

I still have a few coins from a visit decades ago

My old laptop must know it's days are numbered; as of last night it loads the log-in screen with nothing on it. Can't log in, no matter how many times I reboot it...

My old laptop must know it's days are numbered; as of last night it loads the log-in screen with nothing on it. Can't log in, no matter how many times I reboot it...

If you'd like some suggestions on CPR for your CPU, can you give full details of the hardware & operating system. One of us should be able to give you some help.

If you'd like some suggestions on CPR for your CPU, can you give full details of the hardware & operating system. One of us should be able to give you some help.

Its a 2009 Toshiba running Vista...its not really worth saving and fortunately I've copied off all the files I need most. Just means I'm without a computer for a few days... though I am open to suggestions.

Its a 2009 Toshiba running Vista...its not really worth saving and fortunately I've copied off all the files I need most. Just means I'm without a computer for a few days... though I am open to suggestions.

Gosh, I can't believe you are able to use Vista. I lasted a couple of weeks and reverted back to XP then went on to later windows versions. I must say I love the current version while most people seem to hate it, according to HN and Good Guys. I have reinstalled a couple of the original windows apps though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back