The totally off-topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Just saw the most lovely thing !!!
I'm at the One World Observatory, perfect evening with a beautiful sunset and the guy next to me proposed to his girlfriend- down on one knee, flowers, Diamond.
Gorgeous moment, now feel all fuzzy :D

Did anyone else own a copy of "1982 with a Bullet"? Someone reminded me of it today - a very solid compilation album.

Now I am going to blame you two for the bad 70's song going around in my head all day :evil:

I know I'm a bit late.. but.. you're the one with the "Frozen" related avatar :p
You know you love a good ear-worm :)

Just watched the Reds Waratahs game from last week. Some very average referee decisions - playing the man in the air when they jumped into you. But nothing that cost them the game.

The QF IT geniuses are working hard as usual...
Who doesn't like to pay for J and fly in Y?
ImageUploadedByAustFreqFly1434865372.851767.jpg
And good to see those all Y class 738s finally arrived :)

The QF IT geniuses are working hard as usual...
Who doesn't like to pay for J and fly in Y?

And good to see those all Y class 738s finally arrived :)

Date?
Don't worry found one for tomorrow morning. Showing: J3C2D0I0 U1 Y9B9H9K9M9L9G0

How can they offer an award when there are no seats. Shame they don't have in booking seat selection.

Last edited:
I've been able to replicate this on numerous routes...
Sorry for the rant, but WTF can't Qantas show the class you ask for not bait and switch. If I look for J or F on points I WANT J or F. I NEVER want to see whY flights. So simple for IT, so difficult for QF. Ahhhhh. I don't want to fly BNE PER in J then whY to DXB and LHR. If I can't book J or F then I'm going to pick another airline. Show me what I ask for not whY flights. Ahhhh.

Sorry for the rant, but WTF can't Qantas show the class you ask for not bait and switch. If I look for J or F on points I WANT J or F. I NEVER want to see whY flights. So simple for IT, so difficult for QF. Ahhhhh. I don't want to fly BNE PER in J then whY to DXB and LHR. If I can't book J or F then I'm going to pick another airline. Show me what I ask for not whY flights. Ahhhh.

Totally agree, but the IT issue here is not an issue with mixed-class rewards. Rather, single-leg J revenue fares have the (!)... even though there are J seats available. I'm not sure which is worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back