SQ Tips, Trips and Tales

if I have a bunch of Krisflyer miles that'll expire from not using them, are there any other ways to use them apart from converting it to VFF to prevent them from going to waste?
You might want to read this post, which explains what you can do pretty comprehensively. My personal vote would be to book a flight: you need to book before the miles expire, but you don't need to fly before they expire.

I have Kris miles expiring next February that can’t be extended.
Due to some health issues I am no longer able to travel near or far.

All I can think of is to convert to Velocity and then get Cole’s gift cards. 😱
Don’t know anyone I can book flights or hotels for.

Any other ideas?

At the second delay, meal voucher for everyone, including those in business. Enough for a drink and sandwich/burger. Airlines which shall remain nameless wouldn't even think about water let alone anything else.
The last time we flew J, they ran out of my wifes book the cook order, they offered a $150 coupon without even asking, that I redeemed with a purchase from the KrisShop on final last leg home. Shame I didn't order 5 of the same for the whole family.

The last time we flew J, they ran out of my wifes book the cook order, they offered a $150 coupon without even asking, that I redeemed with a purchase from the KrisShop on final last leg home. Shame I didn't order 5 of the same for the whole family.

That’s good. My wife flew with SQ in F and the air conditioner above her seat burst, leaving her quite wet. She was offered a towel.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back