The definitive thread on Qantas IT gripes

Have a similar situation which I have just seen come up.

Currently have:
SIN-HND - JL Y+
HND-JFK - JL F

I have just noticed the SIN-HND has been changed from 787 to 777 and there’s now an F award available.

Can’t remember with certainty but I’m going to say I may have booked this as a one way rather than multi city. Any guesses whether a similar change can be made?

Managed to get through to Hobart and they were able to make this change. Said they requested JAL to divorce the two existing segments and then added in the SIN-HND in F. So good result. Now F all the way through SIN-JFK.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

For months I've been unable to see my trips in the cart. Comes up with an error and says to refresh which does nothing. Customer service had no clue what was going on. Absolute wild one. Screenshot 2024-10-10 at 12.03.07 PM.png

For months I've been unable to see my trips in the cart. Comes up with an error and says to refresh which does nothing. Customer service had no clue what was going on. Absolute wild one. View attachment 410991
Did you try to clear our cookies? I find many Qantas website issue are resolved once all qantas cookies are cleared. Worth a try.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back