Vinomofo Wine Deals

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Isn't every single wine offer on VM described as a beauty beyond compare? I think that is why I had the break. One can only stomach a certain amount of superlatives.
But seriously @beefarmer , please PM me if you have a recommended deal 😀
I will not be buying until June 30th next year.Boring, but needed.

These forums tell you what to buy at the Fo....plus the guarantee from them.
No surprise you'd marry a Fo rather than a Flo. Less costly, no legals, and you get more Fo later.

Haselgrove Il Padrone.

Anyone have feedback?

Edit: Got my Hanks on, so hope it's good.
Looking forward to your review. Through the years I have found the Haselgroves to be a consistent lot, not ones that hit it out of the ballpark but ones that deliver enough joy and 'satisfaction'. I might tell Mick and Keef to buy some since they penned that famous song.

Looking forward to your review. Through the years I have found the Haselgroves to be a consistent lot, not ones that hit it out of the ballpark but ones that deliver enough joy and 'satisfaction'. I might tell Mick and Keef to buy some since they penned that famous song.
Wasn't that written by The Cat?

I was disappointed in it. I've never sent back to VM, this might be my first time.

I note w&d was also disappointed in it as per this thread.

I was disappointed in it. I've never sent back to VM, this might be my first time.

WandD being a huge Queen fan would hail this one from the Zanzibar king as 'Another one tastes like dust'. Enough now I promise

It depends which Haselgrove it is being referred to.

I found Nick Haselgrove wines on VM to be excellent

I found Haselgrove wines on VM to be hit and miss

It depends which Haselgrove it is being referred to.

I found Nick Haselgrove wines on VM to be excellent

I found Haselgrove wines on VM to be hit and miss
I can only comment on my experience with Hasselgrove the Lear 2019 which I found very pleasant indeed. On this basis I was tempted to go further down the range but am glad I resisted based on this feedback

I can only comment on my experience with Hasselgrove the Lear 2019 which I found very pleasant indeed. On this basis I was tempted to go further down the range but am glad I resisted based on this feedback
Hasselgrove the Lear 2019 was a hit! Can't say the same about others in the stable.

These were great from VM at various times
Tasting Notes & Resources - Nick Haselgrove Wines, McLaren Vale SA - bought it again last week from VM

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back