Vinomofo Wine Deals

It depends which Haselgrove it is being referred to.

I found Nick Haselgrove wines on VM to be excellent
Didn't know there was such a thing (Nick Haselgrove Wines) quite a classy presentation but a bit rich for my blood. I still think that the Tusail was a very pleasant drop especially at the buy-in price, I've had others from the Haselgrove range like the Catkin and Cul-Stor which were ok but overall there are other producers I would throw my hard-earned dosh at...

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Possibly the Mitolo Cantiniere Shiraz 2013 - is $68, 500 cases made, no JH rating that I can see.

If you want to drink some, you could come to my corroboree :o

2019 Kilikanoon Kelly 1932 Grenache.
Can’t seem to find anywhere that sells the 2019 vintage except for VM black market. Seems good value but something not righ
t?

I am also sus about this wine ,put 6 in my cart while I thought about it, but note it is cheaper on ebay with 20%off.
4.4 on vivino sounds ok but all for much older vintages..
Comments ?…anyone….???

2019 Kilikanoon Kelly 1932 Grenache.
Can’t seem to find anywhere that sells the 2019 vintage except for VM black market. Seems good value but something not righ
t?

I am also sus about this wine ,put 6 in my cart while I thought about it, but note it is cheaper on ebay with 20%off.
4.4 on vivino sounds ok but all for much older vintages..
Comments ?…anyone….???
I believe Kilikanoon is now Chinese owned and largely catering to exports.
At that price there are much better options out there. I would also opt for Mclaren Grenache over Clare

I believe Kilikanoon is now Chinese owned and largely catering to exports.
At that price there are much better options out there. I would also opt for Mclaren Grenache over Clare
Yes I read they are Chinese owned now. Another highly inflated rrp wine brand. I suppose the black market deal and ebay code makes it worth the punt though.

Yes I read they are Chinese owned now. Another highly inflated rrp wine brand. I suppose the black market deal and ebay code makes it worth the punt though.
Kilikanoon has been Chinese owned for about 5 years I think, maybe more. They have always had a wide range of price points and as far as I can tell for their traditional lines that hasn't changed or been specifically inflated since the takeover, The thing that has happened is that they can't sell enough at those price points and have to sell off some stock cheaply. They make certain lines specifically for some merchants/chains, Parable, Testament, Meymans, Golden Hillside etc. and some of these do have artificial rrp to allow discount claims.

Two new wines:

Can't find anything out there about this wine - seems like it's a Vinomofo exclusive

Below is the Jim Brand 'Domain Cabernets' 2019. Decent reviews on Vivino for earlier vintages

Last edited:
agree, the Powell and Sons screams 'made for VinoMofo'. I always steer well away from those wines. I am a fan of Jim Brand though, a well made and enjoyable Coonawarra Cab S for the price.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back