What cheeses me off

Unnecessary paperwork for people in your situation. I had a breast screen a few weeks ago and was asked to fill in details of previous scans, which would have been years ago. I took a stab at some of the dates. Got to the clinic and the receptionist called across the room to me - you said you had a scan in 2018 and 2016. All we can find in your records is 2017 and 2015. I confirmed I'd taken a guess at the year and wondered - why did I have to answer those questions when you already had access to all my records and had to check them anyway?
That is one of the things that really CMO - it's laborious and several pages - I've been probably 10 times and you fill out the same info. I can't understand why it's not electronic

I really don't understand why Cocaine Cassie gets so much airtime when her version of events and descriptions and names of people vary with the interview. I presume she is being paid well for these interviews. My interest is less than zero

. Well that’s how we work sir.. what a long and expensive process..

Don't worry, you can never do what makes sense according to your wishes, it needs to follow a process.

One fine Chicago morning I saw bag not being loaded onto my flight to Winnipeg (it seemed only every second bags was actually being loaded). Needless to say it didn't arrive on that flight or the next 3 flights that same day.

So the next morning, mid morning I arrive back at ORD. I go to lost luggage to find out what's happening. Guess where my bag is ? In ORD, behind the wall somewhere. Can it be retrieved before I leave at 6pm this evening? No. So off it goes to Winnipeg ... [nb: before airtags were a thing]

A convicted drug smuggler making money off interviews? How wonderful.

P.S. I've never heard of this story. Today was first time if I'm not mistaken. Spent 1 minute on quick Google search to see headlines. Have zero interest in what she has to say. Why people waste their time to glorify her is beyond my comprehension.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Recent Posts

Staff online

Back