The totally off-topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
medhead what size shoes are you? You can airbag 3kgs for under $10 overnight.

Men's shoes are over rated yet women can never have enough pairs for each season or is it month?

Get your wife to express post your shoes, seeing you don't need them for 2 days. they have time to arrive.

Hahaha. I can imagine that conversation now. Somewhere there will be the phrase, "this'll teach you to make sure you're organised."

Still I might given it a try tomorrow.

Last edited:
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

To some degree this sums up their problem. No consistency. In a comp like Super rugby, moments of brilliance is not enough.

Indeed, too little, too late. Not helped by having cooper out injuried. But the lack of depth is a major worry. Some lean years ahead for me, I fear.

It has been 5 days since we checked in for our flight from Philly to Paris on US air,and everything went pear shaped, flight cancelled, re booked, and now our luggage hopefully has been collecting more FF miles than us, as we are in Amsterdam and lord knows where our luggage is, even though US Air/BA said it would be here to meet us. Luckily I packed plenty of underwear in our carryon, but no change of tops :rolleyes: so sadly we have been in the same shirt/ top now for 5 days !! And believe me I HAVENT had an opportunity to buy even a Aldi t shirt !!!

It has been 5 days since we checked in for our flight from Philly to Paris on US air,and everything went pear shaped, flight cancelled, re booked, and now our luggage hopefully has been collecting more FF miles than us, as we are in Amsterdam and lord knows where our luggage is, even though US Air/BA said it would be here to meet us. Luckily I packed plenty of underwear in our carryon, but no change of tops :rolleyes: so sadly we have been in the same shirt/ top now for 5 days !! And believe me I HAVENT had an opportunity to buy even a Aldi t shirt !!!

We always add a top to undies in the carry-on. Learnt that from the year Dad had his luggage sent to Cornwall instead of London, and he had to beg shirts from me for a few days until it all turned up.

We always add a top to undies in the carry-on. Learnt that from the year Dad had his luggage sent to Cornwall instead of London, and he had to beg shirts from me for a few days until it all turned up.

I always have a t-shirt, underwear and socks. It at least gives you something fresh to wear if you have to go shopping while you wait for your bags...

Goodbye Sepp Blatter!

Good riddance**

Qatari's warned not to go to the USA.

CGhiY2_UkAEZi5T.png

Good to see Sepp go - his position was untenable. Now where can we find ethical, moral football administrators??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back